Monday 28 December 2015

ARTISTIC IMAGINATION

ARTISTIC IMAGINATIONS

A melody of an imagination
I made a decision
To write a composition
Consists of imagination
I needed information
As well as application
So i went for exploration

I made an introduction
I sat for evaluation
Because of my education
There was no opposition
Neither limitation

I wrote that composition
With no competition
I went through selection
of various compositions
It was just confirmation
As i had that kind of imagination

I won for a composition
As i was preparing for my graduation
I earned reputation
For the artistic imagination

Upon my composition
Of exciting expression
There was kind of celebration
With glamour decoration
As i had that expectation

So i was upon conclusion
They said congratulation
With much appreciation
This is just dedication.

2 comments: