Wednesday 14 January 2015

Never forget when I was tormented…

What’s a gloomy day when everyone was mumbling, when everyone was crying...
The day of distress, the day of sorrow…I shall never forget that day!
Never forget when I was bored, felt like a gorilla that lost its son, with loneliness and pain, when my mum was startled to death with a great confusion of how she was going to live with 13 children while she was unemployed. I shall never forget that day!
Never forget the day when I felt a kinda takeover me! Felt like am ruining my entire nation…with loneliness, pain and anxiety of being alone without my loving dad.
Never forget the day ever!
Nevertheless, I now look back when you went unexpectedly and see who I am today, and what I have become, dear dad; you would be happy and celebrating.
Never forget when mum took me to school, and the first day, I wish you were there dad…my mum took me to the new world. Am grown up, am strong, am a woman, I have a blog…I got friends and have the hope for bright future.

Never forget the power of the determined girl with hope and confidence.

1 comment:

  1. dedicating in loving memory of my dad,may God be with u

    ReplyDelete