Monday 7 September 2015

"I am" poem


I am vigorous and Ambitious
I wonder about my future life
I hear bees buzzing and
Also hear Qur-an
I see a beautiful black woman
Holding a flag of victory.
I want to be a real writer
I am vigorous and Ambitious.

I pretend to be an alien
I feel like I’m touching heaven
I touch my mom on her shoulder when
She is upset and try to appease her
As she did to me when I was young!
I worry about my mistakes
I cry every day when I remember the
Past but also later stop that since I know
The past is a good place to visit but
Not a good place to stay.
I dream to be able to write hundreds of
Novels in the next 10 years.
I am vigorous and Ambitious.  

 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful and perfectly describes you!! It was an honor to have met you. I am happy to be able to read your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was my pleasure too Helena.

    ReplyDelete