Saturday 14 March 2015

Face Downwards

I hit the world
I cried at what I saw.
Yet My Mother suddenly smiles
full of Relief, excitement and Pride
that her baby has scored points of life
The Infant seems to know and feel
and I cried for leaving My Inner World.
A world of warmth, specials and comfort.
Where there is no work, no stress and no struggle.
But just to sail and kick at (my) leisure.
Where there is no longer or anxiety.

No Tears or Cause of Pain
No spanking and no scolding!
then suddenly I hit the world
and breathe the air that other mortals breathe
I made a long shriek of Regret.
As if fearful of this world;
A world full of bondage and Pain
A world full of lies and Intrigue
A world full of flatters
A world full of no love but HATRED!?

But later than, In My Nowadays
I found that people are the ones who have destroyed their Earth
and by then they are ones to Rebuild Earth (world);
by Removing those bondages, Pain, flattery, discrimination
and hatred, and other Related.  And as we share
the same round Moon, same bright sun,
We will also share the same love, humanity and solidarity
Because life is shorter than most had THOUGHT

What do you think of My Poem?

Do you agree with my viewpoint I expressed?


Then let’s find Our future prospects.

1 comment:

  1. oops i think i was that baby i like that i was enjoy hiting that world for sure lol

    ReplyDelete