Saturday 14 March 2015

Paradise (Women's Day)

I remember when I first saw you
I thought that God answered my call
There was one place I always thought about
and I just wanted to be there with you

Place that no bondage has ever been
place that no heart has ever passed away
place that we’ve been promised to live and forever
Best of all just me and you.

Do you Remember the whole times we have been through
and those days we used to Argue!
there was nothing that could bring us down
Because we were always working together for the Best
and to Reach that place.

You’ve been my Queen since I was one year
My dad used to cal me love and you call me princess
that was wonderful
I always wanted to be like you because you are special to me.
I admired!!
Standing for myself and Always convinced me that
“My princess, success is like a pregnancy – you will get
into worker pains of hardworking but later give birth to achievement.”
I really liked, but I know, and I knew it for sure.

Now we are Here feeling So Good
Enjoying this women’s Day ever
Forget about all bad things we went through
Knowing that God stays with us too
It is not a dream, It is so true

Feeling the Peace all around
Seeing the things you can not Imagine
Feeling the sounds, Hearing them all
and we know we will be Here forever.

Feeling the things describe this world
And knowing that this day and this place is our Reward

And for sure this is our Real day and place to

Celebrate expressing our feelings in this PARADISE.

1 comment: